The conference was attended by a large number of national symbols and prominent figures in the society from Egypt and Arab countries, including:
- Dr. Marif Altlawi, former Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations.
- Mr. Omar Osman, Advisor to the Minister of Social Solidarity for fighting and treating addiction.
- Dr. Sayed Abdel Bari ,, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Ministry of Endowments and a representative of the Minister of Endowments.
- Bishop Makarios, the priest of the Church of St. George.
- A. Hesham Suliman ,,, President of the television network dmc.
And Faculties Deans, Vice Deans, heads of departments and a large number of faculty members.
At the end of the opening session, Prof. Nawal Al-Degwi, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University and Prof. Khayri Abd El Hamied, President of the University, honored a number of symbols who had a great influence on family issues and family cohesion, including artist Karima Mokhtar, artist Abdel Moneim Madbouli, "Mawada" initiative of the Ministry of Social Solidarity, as well as Bishop Daniel, Bishop of the Churches of Maadi and founder of the ecclesiastical counseling initiative.
- Sunday, 25 November 2018 10:26
The first day of the fourth annual conference of the Faculty of Mass Communication "ACT" under the title " Media & Family Bonding in the Globalization Era: Diagnosing the current situation & means of Treatment" under the auspices of the Ministry of Higher Education and in cooperation with the Ministries of Social Solidarity and Endowments.