MSA welcomes all transfer students from government or privately owned universities. Students are accepted upon providing the admission office with the following documents:
- University transcript with a minimum GPA 2.5 , Except Faculty of Dentistry (Min. Required GPA 3) .
- A full detailed original stamped university course description for all subjects.
- A letter from the university proving that he/she is no longer registered there (خــــطاب ســحب).
- Good Conduct letter from the student's previous university (خـــطاب حــسن ســـير وســـلوك)
- Fill an application online. [Apply Online] .
- Transcripts and certificates authenticated as necessary.
- Six passport photos are required.
- 2 Original Computerized Birth Certificate issued on the same month of admission
- A copy of the national ID card & a copy of student passport (for Non-Egyptian).
- A conscription certificate Or Military Service Form "Namouzag 2 and 6 Gond" (for Egyptian males only) .
- Pay EGP 500 administration fees + EGP 250 for course equivalency fees.
- Passing MSA English Placement Exam (That if the student didn't study any English subjet in his previous university).
- MSA junior club certificate
Transfer students MUST NOT withdrow their file from their current university until they obtain the final explicit approval and acceptance from an official MSA admisiion officer.