Constituted to be both informed and impartial in order to assure the Academic Board that the university's commitment to quality and standards are met. The process involves professional dialogue and constructive debate, conducted through a process of peer review, with the aim of maintaining and enhancing quality.
A validation panel is established to act on the university's behalf to undertake this scrutiny. This is exactly what took place between both MSA University and the British universities. University of Bedfordshire and University of Greenwich ensure that MSA University is following the same educational standards followed in the UK. MSA University has been validated by two of the top universities in the United Kingdom; these are University of Bedfordshire and University of Greenwich . Accordingly, our graduates receive dual degrees, a British degree and an Egyptian one accredited by the Egyptian Supreme Council for Universities.
- Established: 1882
- Students: 23930
- Undergraduates: 17129
- Postgraduates: 6801
- The University of Bedfordshire is a modern, innovative university with a heritage of top quality education going back more than 100 years.
- More than 24,000 students from over 100 countries
- International and multi-cultural learning communities
- Education partners in China, Middle East, Europe and South East Asia
- Opportunities to study overseas such as summer schools in China and Vietnam
- 92% of Bedfordshire students who graduated last year have found jobs or are in further study – the highest figure achieved by the University.
- Faculty of Mass Communication.
- Faculty of Languages.
- Faculty of Arts and Design.
- Faculty of Management Sciences.
- Established in 1890.
- Students: 23925.
- Undergraduates: 18620.
- Postgraduates: 5300.
- Faculty of Engineering.
- Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Faculty of Computer Sciences.
- Faculty of Biotechnology.
UK Partnership Privileges:
- Students receive two degrees – one from UK and the other from Egypt.
- MSA and British Universities' partnership will influence the development of education in Egypt and the entire region by setting a new benchmark for educational excellence to which other universities will aspire.
- It is a unique partnership among Egyptian and British Universities, across all academic activities, including degree validation, research collaboration and staff and student exchanges.
- Provides a framework of ongoing and continuous quality enhancement, taking advantage of the latest developments in the UK higher education sector.
- Research-led teaching and international research capacity of staff and campus facilities.
- Well-qualified staff and high achieving students, both committed to MSA mission.
- Shared university agendas to provide degrees to graduates relevant to national and regional needs and international recruitment markets.
- MSA university comprises of a Board of Trustees consisting of senior business and political leaders.
- Support from government offices and associated agencies, such as The British Council, etc.
- The unique standing of MSA as the first British degree provider in Egypt and the Middle East.
Best of UK Education:
- Students acquire academic expertise and learn practical skills useful for employment, such as presentation skills,team working and leadership.
- Staff exchanges will increase academic understanding and cultural diversity.
- Leading research centers in the scientific field, including pharmacy and biotechnology research facilities and a Bio equivalence Center, licensed by the Egyptian Ministry Of Health, which is considered the first among private universities in Egypt.
According to Central Agency for Public Mobilization & Statistics (CAPMAS), MSA University ranks as one of the universities with the highest employment rate of 95%. A common mission to use academic resources for the benefit of industry, commerce and the wider community. A wide scope of interaction between MSA students and huge companies so as to expose them to the marketplace, and prepare them for future career opportunities at these prominent businesses.
Main Office - 6th Oct. Campus
26 July Mehwar Road intersection with Wahat Road, 6th October City. Egypt.
Tel. : 3837-1113
Tel. : 3837-1115
Tel. : 3837-1516
Hotline : 16672
International Hotline: 002-0216672