The science club and its branches are student development programs through its vision and mission that develop the society by developing the individuals that spreads knowledge and awareness in an easy, fun and applied way.
We seek to provide an environment rich with knowledge exchange as well as spreading awareness in an easy and fun way.
Creating leaders able to innovate and implement their ideas, form agreements, open channels for training, enter local or international events and acquire scholarships, through a multi-disciplinary and student-based activities serving the community.
4. Club brief history:
After 2 years of struggling efforts, It started in 2014 officially inside MSA by and AL, 4 dentistry students and a TA. The students are Nourhan Yasser Yousef, Doaa Mohamed, Fady Adel and Sherien Atef. It successfully become one of the leading activities at MSA with multiple partners and unique events. In January 2018 second branch was founded by 3 Science- biotech students from Cairo university who are Salma Hassan, Khaled Mohamed and Mostafa Ahmed. In parallel a student in Nile university during the club attempt to coordinate joint robotics event Called Mazen Taha a junior TA at Nile university took the initiative to start the Nile university branch to integrate informatics and engineering alongside other disciplines to provide unique and variable set of projects and events.
6- Club roles & benefits:
- 1. Development of members critical personal skills that will benefit them in their future and their positions in the club in cooperation with the certified trainers in two phases:
A- Phase one introductory directly after orientation. This included Sales, marketing, HR, presentation skills, problem solving, Leadership, time management, event planning and organizing at basic level in cooperation
B- Phase two in summer/midyear vacation: opening channels for certified trainings (technical and non- technical) and internships through the university, partners and corporations
- 2. Organizing science communication events, competitions, conferences, charity/Awareness based events with the fun/benefit brand with the university and partners.
- 3. Motivating events and career advising events with a multidisciplinary brand providing an insight in what the student will need to gain as a graduate.
- 4. Joint events with other universities through our branches and collaborate activity partners to increase the experience exchange.
- 5. Multi-disciplinary and fun is the club spirit. Members learn to plan projects and through team work that aim to provide value to themselves and the community.
- 6. Certificates according to tasks and encouragement events for members.
- 7. Deal acquisition in cooperation with the OD department to open channels for jobs, part time jobs, internships, discounts and offers exclusive to MSA students in all specialties
- 8. Dealing with VIPS and Icons in the society to benefit from their experience
7. Club Events & Description:
MSA Live TV
Main Office - 6th Oct. Campus
26 July Mehwar Road intersection with Wahat Road, 6th October City. Egypt.
Tel. : 3837-1113
Tel. : 3837-1115
Tel. : 3837-1516
Hotline : 16672
International Hotline: 002-0216672