- Newcomers must pay ONLY after receiving a payment order from the university.
- Non-Egyptians must pay their fees in Dollars, through our NBE (National Bank of Egypt - البنك الأهلى المصرى) account ONLY.( Account Number: 1823060351711000017 American Dollar).
- Tuition fees are subject to an annual increase of 5%.
- Fourth and fifth year Dentistry students will be charged EGP 500 per semester (Outpatient clinics).
- For Non-Egyptian tuition fees, Click here .
Refund Dates for tuition fees (Partial refund only)
- 80% Until 31th of August 2019 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 22nd September 2019)
- 60% Until 18th September 2019 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 7th October 2019)
- No refunds after the 18th September 2019
- No refund for the second semester new applicants.
2.1 There is NO REFUND for:
- Application and Club Fees.
- Bus fees after first day of classes.
- Validation fees after first day of classes.
3.1 National Bank of Egypt :
|Account Number (EGP)||1823070351711000028|
|Account Number ($)||1823060351711000017|
3.2 Arab Bank :
|Account Number (EGP)||080||126||458|
|Account Number ($)||080||126||431|
|Account Number (£)||080||126||430|
4.1 National Bank of Egypt:
|Swift Code||NBEGEGCX 182|
** Please include Student's Name and MSA ID Number on Bank transfer or deposit slip to make sure and verify the owner. Original slip must be submitted to the financial department.