TTO is the technology transfer office established in MSA university in October 2018 and funded by the ASRT to support the applied researches to be ready for the market and technology commercialization by connecting the researchers to the industrial Beneficiaries and facilitate to researchers the process of implementations their innovative ideas by providing different types of support as financial, Technical, Marketing, relations and others.
- Establish research groups/teams from different departments and/or different faculties.
- Build partnership with applied domains such as industry, agriculture, medical, etc.
- Address integrated multi-disciplinary projects that support community and national needs.
- Technology Marketing and IP licensing to companies, factories, etc.
- Collecting the industrial challenges in the faculties’ research domains and directing the applied researches to serve the community needs .
- Improve the quality of the graduation projects to be ready for commertlization .
- Facilitate the Participation in innovation fairs and competitions to researchers
- Organize technical and scientific seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Publish distinguished research papers in reputable Journals and Conferences.