- The MSA TISC office will act as the focal point between the patent applicant and the main patent office at the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology.
- Providing training programs in cooperation with the Patent Office at the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology (ASRT) on innovation and intellectual property foundations.
- Facilitating the procedures for registering patent applications (assistance in writing a patent application - patent application registration fees - technical examination fees - annual expenses - patent holders' remuneration).
- Encouraging inventors and innovators by offering competitive competitions.
- Providing advice and solutions to innovative technology problems.