Our students and staff member competed against 100 young Egyptian designers who attended this virtual workshop over 2 days from all different universities around the country and they were able to obtain the 1st and 2nd places.
The objectives of the event:
- To strengthen the Egyptian design community.
- To provide an opportunity for participants to learn something new.
- To provide space and time for creatives to make headway on the pandemic problems.
- To generate a multitude of creative and unconventional solutions.
- And more important to generate positive energy.
Congratulations to interior design level 3 student Amira Mustafa Fathy for winning the 1st place and the LA Salama Hesham & level 3 student Youssef Ahmed Embaby for winning the 2nd place to be noted that the designs will be manufactured by CWWFI the chamber of woodworking and furniture industry
MSA is proud of you and we wish you huge success in your bright future.