The Center of Excellence and Entrepreneurship at the University will host Eng. Mohamed El Sawy (founder of Sakia Abdel Moneim El Sawy) to learn about his success story as one of the entrepreneurs in Egypt on Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 12:30 pm at the Student Services Building - SSB
CV of Mr. Mohamed El Sawy:
- High school graduate from the Deutsche Evangelische Oberschule in 1974.
- Bachelor of Architecture from the Faculty of Fine Arts in Cairo in 1979.
- Partner and responsible manager in a group of international companies for advertising from 1980 until now.
- Founder of El Sawy Culture Wheel in 2003.
- Received the Legion of Merit from the President of Germany in 2009.
- Awarded the Arab Thought Foundation Award in 2009.
- He assumed the Ministry of Culture immediately after the January 2011 revolution.
- Elected as a member of the first parliament after the revolution, and was elected president of the Cultural, Media and Tourism Committee.
- Elected as a member of the 100 Committee that drafted the 2012 Constitution, which is still in force, and has been amended in 2014 and 2019.
- Participated in the establishment of a number of NGOs.
- He is proud of his long history in all puppet theater arts (about half a century).
- An athlete who believes in sports as a way of life.
- Written many newspaper articles in the Egyptian newspapers Al-Youm and Al-Wattan, unlike other articles scattered
- Member of Ashoka Entrepreneur Association.