N.B: For the faculty of Dentistry:
- Minimum % for Saudi Certificate holders (Egyptians) is 97%
- Minimum % for Kuwaiti Certificate holders (Egyptians) is 94%
- Minimum % for UAE Certificate holders (Egyptians) is 93%
- Minimum % for the rest Arab Certificate holders (Egyptians) is 94%
- 80% Until 21th September 2020 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 14th of October 2020)
- 60% from 22th of September until 7th of October 2020 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 28th of October 2020)
- No refunds after the 8th of October 2020
- No refund for the second semester new applicants.
2.1 There is NO REFUND for:
- Application and Club Fees.
- Bus fees after first day of classes.
- Validation fees after first day of classes.
All High School certificates holders must obtain at least the minimum percentages set by MSA admission office for the same year of admission, in accordance with the percentages set by the Egyptian ministry of Higher Education:
|Engineering, Computer Science||Scientific Section – Math Branch|
|Pharmacy, Dentistry & Biotechnology||Scientific Section – Science Branch|
Management Sciences, Mass Communication
Scientific Section – Science Branch
Scientific Section – Math Branch
|Arts & Design||
Scientific Section – Science Branch (can apply to all majors).
Scientific Section – Math Branch (can apply to all majors).
Arts Section (can only apply to Fashion Design, Graphic & Media Art, Cinema and Theater)
MSA English placement exam determines the acceptance and the academic load of each student.
To Prepare for the Exam: Guidelines for MSA English Language Admission Test
** Any student who sits for the English Language Test for the second time, has to pay 400 EGP. If you would like to attend a second choice club for another faculty, you must pay 500 EGP via Fawry service.
You may choose to begin your admission procedures by attempting any of the following:
- English Language Admission Test
- Student’s Interview
- Parents’ Involvement Program.
After Paying the Admission Fees, You should complete ALL of the above mentioned steps, As the admissions office cannot proceed with your application unless you complete all these steps. To make an appointment for any of the admission procedures, please click on the following link to check the calendar and reserve the convenient sessions:
بعد عملية الدفع، يستلم الطالب ايصال مدون به مبلغ رسوم التقديم (1000 جنيه) لصالح جامعة اكتوبرلللعلوم الحديثة والآداب مكتب القبول.
ملاحظة: يجب دفع مصروفات التقديم خلال ٤٨ ساعة، اذا تخطى الطالب المدة، يجب ان يحصل على رقم عملية دفع اخرى
- The Student could visit any place offering Fawry service and ask the person in charge to pay for the payment number (which was sent to the student on his registered mobile number or email address) in an account named Fawry Pay or the service code 788
- Once the payment is done the student will receive a receipt with the amount of application fees 1000 EGP for October University for Modern Sciences and Arts, Admissions Office. Note: The Admission fees for Faculty of Arts & Design is 1500 EGP (Includes the English language admission test & capacity training & test)
- Note: The application fee must be paid within 48 hours. If the student exceeds the period, he / she must obtain another payment number
MSA University Campus Map