727 teams, including thousands of individuals, competed to present creative innovations in various fields that enable societies to face the new Corona epidemic, by working to solve the societal problems caused by the epidemic in seven different areas: health, education, economics, energy, tourism, community awareness, and transportation.
The university's team provided an innovative solution using digital transformation technologies and artificial intelligence to develop the education process in light of the epidemic crisis. The team called the solution "Docamii", which was inspired by two Latin words, the first (Doctrina), which means learning, and the second (Amica), which means making a friend.
"Docamii" offers scientific solutions based on two advanced methods to improve learning, they are Pomodoro and Montessori. It is when Pomodoro's approach to improving learning and work management and Montessori was introduced by the development of students' internal and mental capabilities, increasing their motivation to learn. Accordingly, the "Ducamii" system offers a platform using cloud computing and artificial intelligence techniques to communicate with the educational process parties, along with the kindergarten and primary school children, helping the student, his parents, the teacher, and the school to create an attractive, stimulating, and interactive environment for distance education under the Corona pandemic.
Also, unlike similar software, "Docamii" is not just an educational platform, it is also a social one that maintains students' relationships with each other and their teachers. For instance, "Docamii" allows students to create their avatars, which can then interact with the avatars of other students and teachers. "Docamii's" immersive gamification features, together with a potent UX/UI design, sets a new standard for how an online school can be like, including features like mini-games, chatbots, and AR compatibility.
Our amazing Davinici code team consisted of:
- Dr. Sara Ahmed Sayed. Advisor: Lecturer at the Faculty of Arts and Design, Graphics and Media Arts department, MSA University
- Yomna Mohamed Ismail: Student level 3 , Graphics and Media Arts Department, Faculty of Arts and Design MSA University
- Mennah Talaat: Student level 3 , Graphics and Media Arts Department, Faculty of Arts and Design MSA University
- Mounir Hossam: Student at level 3 at the Faculty of Computer Sciences , MSA University
- Emil Khella: Student level 3 , Graphics and Media Arts Department, Faculty of Arts and Design MSA University
- Donia Rafaat: Student level 3 , Graphics and Media Arts Department, Faculty of Arts and Design MSA University
Download: Haxthon MSAUniversity Project DOCAMii