- Support innovation and technology in the areas that, according to the national vision, down to entrepreneurship by developing the business of existing firms (spin off), and establish small and medium projects.
- All of that were the main motives behind the initiative of the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology (ASRT) to create a network consists of specialized offices aiming to support innovation, technology transfer and commercialization (TICO) in industry, agricultural and services communities.
- Achieve the scientific management of these offices. This management should work on adapting and transferring the results of researches , studies , innovations , and inventions to the execution bodies, nearby at first , then across the country through the network that connecting different offices via the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology.
- Support the (industry, agricultural and services) effectively in order to build trust and reach to the active partnerships with the scientific research through mutual interaction, which can happen by adopting and publishing success stories.
Through its GICO, TISC, and TTO offices provide many types of services as follows:
- Enable partnership between academia and the industry.
- Support the scientific publishing, patents registration, and developing of new technologies.
- Promote successful examples in the field of scientific research to take advantage from them.
- Enable our MSA staff to innovate and develop high standard research, artifacts that are eligible to resolve real industrial problems.
- Avail and share open calls and grants for our MSA staff to be able to utilize for their scientific research and development.
- Assist in developing the prototypes and half manufactured models.
- Support and promote innovation, and technology transfer and commercialization inside the execution bodies , communities, and industrial associations , which located nearby as a first precedence.
- Improve capabilities, qualifications, and efficiency of human resources working in the field of technology transfer through training programs at home and abroad.
MSA . TICO office
Assoc. Prof.. Dr. Samer I. Mohamed