Students of the Faculty of Management in year 2 or 3 who are interested in taking a semester abroad in Westminster Business School in the U.K. and whose GPA is 2.75 or above and whose English level is B average are entitled to apply if they have a written parents approval.
Deadline for application is Sunday 8th of March 2015.
Application For Nestalent Is Now Open for MSA Fresh Graduates! Are you a recent graduate who is open minded and ready to learn every day of your career? Do you have courage in your convictions? Do you want to explore and adopt new cultures? Are you ready to be the best? Nestalent is a unique opportunity for you to join the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company and to work with great brands and like-minded colleagues enhancing people’s lives, everywhere and every day.
Dear MCOM MGT & CS Graduate: The 2015 Middlesex Graduation Ceremonies will be held at the Hendon Campus of the University between 13th – 17th July. Your ceremonies will be on:
- BA Accounting – Tuesday 14th July, time TBC
- BA Economics – Tuesday 14th July, time TBC
1: Call Center Agents:
With 0-3 years of relevant experience, excellent command of written and spoken English and good computer skills. Candidates will be responsible for handling super high value customers’ requests & complaints and providing customers with accurate information& right solutions.
-Loyalty & Customer Experience Coordinator:
With 1-2 years of relevant experience and excellent English skills. Candidates will be responsible for maintaining and developing long term relationships with clients through managing & interpreting their requirements.
New HR Opportunity for MSA Graduates:
A well-known company is currently seeking HR Specialist with 0-2 years of relevant experience and excellent command of both written and spoken English. Candidates will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day matters of basic HR functions.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks (Kohana preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of standards-compliant HTML, CSS and JS (including jQuery).
- Familiarity with ad server management and maintenance (OpenX preferred).
- Familiarity with Git.
- Able to draw on the existing platform in terms of future development of both the website functions and features, CMS maintenance and development.
- Fully aware of SEO mechanics and techniques.
- Familiarity with HTML5 development.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
MSA University Campus Map
Down Town Office
11/14 Amer St. off El Mesaha Sq. Dokki. Gizah, Egypt.
Tel. : (+202) 3336-5037
Tel. : (+202) 3336-5038
Fax : (+202) 3760-3811