1. Tuition Fees 2018-2019:
- Newcomers must pay ONLY after receiving a payment order from the university.
- Non-Egyptians must pay their fees in Dollars, through our NBE (National Bank of Egypt - البنك الأهلى المصرى) account ONLY.( Account Number: 1823060351711000017 American Dollar).
- Tuition fees are subject to an annual increase of 5%.
- Fourth and fifth year Dentistry students will be charged EGP 500 per semester (Outpatient clinics).
- For Non-Egyptian tuition fees, Click here .
2. Refund Dates for new comers:
|Refund Dates for tuition fees (Partial refund only)|
|- 75% Until 31th of August 2018 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 17th September 2018)|
|- 50% Until 16th September 2018 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 1st October 2018)|
|- Non after 17th September 2018|
|- No refund for the second semester new applicants.|
2.1 There is NO REFUND for:
- Bus fees after first day of classes.
- Validation fees after first day of classes.
3. Wire transfer for current students only:
3.1 National Bank of Egypt :
3.2 Arab Bank :
|Account Number||5007||80126||458||Egyptian Pound|
|Account Number||5007||80126||430||American Dollar|
|Account Number||5007||80126||431||Pound Sterling|
4. Wire transfer outside Egypt for current students only:
4.1 National Bank of Egypt:
|Swift Code||NBEGEGCX 182|
** Please include Student's Name and MSA ID Number on Bank transfer or deposit slip to make sure and verify the owner. Original slip must be submitted to the financial department.
MSA University Campus Map
Down Town Office
11/14 Amer St. off El Mesaha Sq. Dokki. Gizah, Egypt.
Tel. : (+202) 3336-5037
Tel. : (+202) 3336-5038
Fax : (+202) 3760-3811